Digital Signature (DSC)?
DSC or Digital Signature is a physical signature in an electronic format.Digital Signatures are used in India for online transactions such as Filing Annual Return, Company or LLP Incorporation, Income Tax E-Filing, E-Tenders, etc. There are 3 types of Digital Signatures, Class I, Class II and Class III Digital Signatures.Class I Digital Signature is used for securing email communications.Class II digital signature is utilized for company registrations, IT Return E-filing, Obtaining DIN, DPIN etc. Class III digital signature registration are used for E-tendering and participating in E-Auctions.
Documents Required for Digital Signature
- Self attested copy of PAN Card. Valid Active PAN with the Income tax Department.
- Self Attested Copy of latest bill : WATER / ELECTRICITY / POWER / TELEPHONE / CREDIT CARD or VOTER’S ID CARD / DRIVING LICENSE/PASSPORT in the applicant’s name for address confirmation.
Upfront Pricing, Simple Plans, & Superior Service
- Class I Digital signature with one year validity.
- Class II Digital signature with one year validity.
- Class III Digital signature with one year validity.