MSME stands for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise. MSME or SSI enterprises are the foundation of any economy and are an engine of economic growth, advancing impartial improvement for all. MSME registration or SSI registration helps businesses avail multiple government subsidies and benefits MSMED act. Micro, Small and Medium sized enterprises in both the manufacturing and service sector can obtain MSME Registration or SSI registration under the MSMED Act. Although getting MSME registration is not mandatory but it is always suggested to small and medium enterprises to get it done it provides a variety of benefits. Benefits such as rate of interest charged would be very less, tax subsidies, capital investment subsidies and much other support from the government sector.
Documents Required for Digital Signature
- Aadhaar Number: 12 digits Aadhaar number issued to the applicant
- Name of Owner: The applicant name as mentioned on the Aadhaar Card issued by UIDAI.
- Social Category: General / Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Other Backward Castes (with proof).
- Name of Enterprise: Name of the legal entity to conduct business. One applicant can have more than one enterprises doing business and each one can be registered for a separate Udyog Aadhaar and with the same Aadhaar Number.
- Type of Organization: Type of Business entity or Legal Entity. (Proprietorship, Partnership Firm, Hindu Undivided Family, Private Limited Company, Co-Operative, Public Limited Company, Self Help Group, LLP, Others)
- Postal Address: Address of the business including mobile and email address.
- Date of Commencement: The date on which businesses was started.
- Previous Registration Details: Details of previous MSME registration, if applicable should be entered here.
- Bank Details: Details of the bank account of the company including IFSC Code and Bank Account number.
- Major Activity: Major area of activity of the business – manufacturing or service.
- NIC Code: The appropriate NIC Code should be entered from the National Industrial Classification (NIC) handbook
- The person employed: The total number of people employed in the business
- Investment in Plant & Machinery / Equipment: Amount of money invested in terms of machinery and equipment by the business.
- DIC: Details of the District Industry Center nearest to the business, if required.
Upfront Pricing, Simple Plans, & Superior Service
- UDYOG AADHAAR & SSI Certificate
- UDYOG AADHAAR & TIN Registration
- UDYOG AADHAAR & TIN & Trademark Registration