EMPLOYEES PROVIDENT FUND (EPF)
EPF is one of the main platform of savings in India for nearly all people working in Government, Private or Public sector organizations. It is implemented by the Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) of India.
Companies which have employee strength of 20 or more are required to be registered with PF Department. The capacity of 20 includes contract employees like housekeeping, security or other contractual workers in the business. Those companies which do not have the endorsed number of employees but willing to register themselves to provide the advantages of Provident Fund to their employees can register voluntarily with the Regional Provident Fund Office. Registration has to be done within One month from the date of hiring 20 employees. Any delay may result in a penalty.
Documents Required for EPF Registration
- Name of the company
- Date of setup of the company
- Scan copy of company’s PAN (Proprietor’s, in case of proprietorship concern)
- Scan copy of Licences available in name of the company. (like Service Tax, VAT etc)
- Scan copy cheque of company’s bank A/c
- Address of the company with address proof
- List of Directors/Partners
- Address proof of Proprietor/Director/Partner
- Email address, Mobile Number of Proprietor/Director/Partner
- Copy of First Sale Bill/Job Work Bill and first Purchase Bill
- Monthly strength of employees from Date of setup
- Current List of employees with details:
- Father’s Name
- Date of Joining
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Postal Address
- Grade (Unskilled, Semi, Skilled)
- ID proof (Aadhar and PAN)
- Bank A/c number with IFS Code
- Digital Signature of Proprietor/Director/Partner
Upfront Pricing, Simple Plans, & Superior Service
- EPF registration for businesses having less than 20 employees.
- ESI & PF registration for businesses having less than 20 employees.
- ESI and PF registration for businesses having less than 50 employees